Frequently Asked Questions
You get an order confirmation email when you place an order - when you "View Your Order" the page you will be taken to lets you track your order status.
You will receive a shipping confirmation with a USPS tracking number as soon as your order ships out.
Don't see an email from me? Check your spam!
Some items are shipped from a third-party fulfillment center and will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. These products include Apparel, Mugs, Blankets, and Towels - and will be labeled on the product page.
I do my absolute best to make sure all of your items get to you - but I am a one-woman show, so mistakes can happen. If you're missing an item not marked as third-party fulfilled product, please contact me ASAP and I’ll fix it!
All in-stock items will ship out within 1-5 business days unless I am traveling/at a convention. Items that are made-to-order (shirts, tote bags, towels, mugs) may take a little bit longer (processing times for those are written on the listings).
Once your order has shipped, you'll receive an email with a tracking number attached.
Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method chosen, your location, and of course, the post office. Please remember that once your package is with the post office, it's totally out of my hands.
All domestic (US) orders have tracking (unless you select the untracked sticker mail option) so you will be able to follow your package until it arrives. Typically, orders in the US take 1-5 business days.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19, you may experience some delays. Please refer to the COVID-19 update page for more information.
You should receive a tracking number when you get your order confirmation email. If the email never came, and shoot me a message and I’ll get that tracking number sent over to you.
Sticker orders placed with cheaper, untracked postage do not get a tracking number.
Shipping is calculated based on weight and can be calculated in the shopping cart page. Most US-based shipping prices start at $3.50 and most international shipping prices start at around $7.
For stickers & sticker sheets, I now offer a flat-rate, letter-mail option. Prices are $1.50 for US orders, $1.75 for Canadian orders, and $2.75 for the rest of the world. Please note that there is NO tracking for these orders and I cannot be held responsible if an order goes missing.
Once your package leaves my hands, I have no control over the package. If the package has been marked as delivered, you will need to contact your local post office immediately!
They will be able to help you more than I as one of the following might be the cause:
- Your mail carrier may have marked the package as delivered early - it could show up in a day or two.
- Your mail carrier delivered your package to a neighbor. Check with your neighbors to see. Many carriers will ask if you've done this before starting a claim.
- Your mail carrier attempted to deliver the package but was unable to. Usually your carrier will make another attempt on the next business day. Sometimes, the only thing to do is wait an additional business day to see if the package shows up.
- Your package was sent to the wrong address. Sometimes this happens if you have an outdated address for your account. Double check that the address was correct.
- Delivery of your package was unsuccessful. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but normally in this case, the package will be sent back to me. If I get any return packages, I'll try my best to contact you via email to confirm a delivery address before I send it back to you.
- Your package is lost or stolen. If you suspect your package has been stolen or was lost in transit, please open a mail theft case with USPS and get in touch with me.
It is your responsibility to file a claim with the Post Office in regards to lost packages marked as "delivered."
I have an address validator installed that will double-check your address at checkout, please take care to make sure it is correct.
Please email me at email@example.com ASAP with your order number and the correct shipping address. If the order hasn’t shipped yet, I can still change the address.
If the order has already shipped, I am not responsible for missing orders sent to incorrect or undeliverable addresses provided by you, the buyer, and I cannot offer refunds.
If the order is returned to me in good condition, you may purchase additional shipping and have your order reshipped, or you may receive a refund minus the cost of shipping.
I can combine orders and refund shipping overage as long as no orders have been shipped out yet. Contact me ASAP with the order numbers of the orders you would like to combine.
I sure can! Make a note in the Order Notes on the cart page that you would like a gift message and what you would like it to say!
Delivery estimates are subject to change due to potential delays in manufacturing, shipping, holidays, etc. Customers will be updated accordingly!
Additionally, updates will also be made through my social media and on the pre-order info page.
If you purchase an item of pre-order status alongside an in-stock product, then your order will be put on hold so that we can combine it with your pre-ordered item to save on shipping costs. Please keep this in mind when ordering!
If you want in-stock items faster, you'll need to place separate orders.
I ship worldwide with few exceptions; typically due to the lack of shipping insurance and the high rate of missing packages going to the following countries: Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States countries.
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic, many countries are not allowing incoming packages. I am constantly keeping up-to-date and monitoring the USPS international shipping page.
As of October 30, the following countries are not accepting in-bound parcels from the United States and I am unable to ship orders to these places: Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.
Most international orders won't have complete tracking and can take 2-7 weeks to arrive depending upon where you live.
There is always the possibility that items get held up in customs for inspections. Customs delays can add 1-2 weeks to transit time.
I am NOT responsible for any customs fees you may need to pay and I will not mark international orders as a lower value to help avoid customs and/or taxes. It is illegal!
Fulfillment time and shipping time for made-to-order items may vary as they are processed from a third party.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19, you may experience some delays. Please refer to the COVID-19 update page for more information.
As an international customer, please be aware that different countries handle tracking numbers very differently. Most of the time, the tracking number for standard shipping will stop updating once the package has left the US - however, your package is fully insured and it is most likely in transit.
If your package does not arrive within 6-8 weeks of the ship date, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and I will assist you.
returns & exchanges
I tend to ship out packages quickly, so please contact me ASAP if you need to cancel your order. If a package has already been shipped, I cannot offer cancelations.
Once the item has reached you, you can send it back. Please let me know when you are returning an item so I know to expect it in the mail.
At this time, I cannot offer exchanges. If an item arrives damaged, or you receive the wrong item - please contact me immediately and I’ll fix it to the best of my ability.
In most cases, I will be unable to accept returns. If there is an issue, please contact me within 7 days of delivery and I’ll fix it to the best of my ability. If we settle on a return, the original item must be shipped back to me (in new condition) within 14 days of delivery to you; you will be responsible for shipping charges.
Items that CANNOT be returned include:
- Custom or personalized items
- Digital Downloads
- Items on Sale - including seconds sale pins
- Print-on-Demand items - including, but not limited to apparel, tote bags, towels, and mugs
- Face Masks and Neck Gaiters.
I do my absolute best to make sure the right items get to the right people - but I am a one-woman show, so mistakes can happen. If you received the wrong item, please contact me ASAP and I’ll fix it!
This is something that is very important to me. Most of my packaging materials are either recycled and/or recyclable with very very few exceptions.
- Sticker sheets come pre-boarded in eco-friendly cello bags and a recycled backing board.
- Stickers are packed in eco-friendly glassine bags, which is 100% recyclable and biodegradable with a recycled cardboard backing to help protect them during shipping.
- Small items, such as keychains, lanyards are wrapped in paper bags and placed inside either a cardboard mailer or a bubble mailer-- both can be recycled! Keychains will arrive in the same little cello bags in which my manufacturer sent them to me to avoid excess waste.
- Enamel pins will arrive in recycled jewelry boxes to protect them during shipment and placed inside either a cardboard or a bubble mailer. None of my enamel pins will be repackaged into cellophane bags!
- Garments may arrive in soft mailers; these can also be recycled at your local grocery store.
I reuse all packaging materials from items shipped to my home (boxes, bubble wrap, air bags, wrapping paper, etc) - please pay it forward and recycle your packaging materials.
Refer to my Sustainability Page for a more information.
If you ship out packages yourself, you can hold onto packaging materials to reuse. This is what I do!
You can see if you have a friend that may need some of the materials. If not, all bubble mailers and soft plastic bags can be recycled at your local grocery store!
Second Grade (B Grade) pins have small defects or flaws. Many times you may not even notice the issue. Many pin makers sell them at a discount due to minor flaws like slight color discrepancies, tiny specks, or small scratches in the metal. Seconds are perfect for everyday use and adventuring! All seconds sales are final!
Our TShirts are printed using Direct-To-Garment (DTG) printing - a method where a digital printer prints my design directly onto a garment. All of the inks used are water-based. They do not contain PVC, phthalates, or AZO dyes. DTG printing is not the same as Screen Printing. The thickness of the ink in DTG is not as thick as that of Screen Printing and will be softer to the touch.
Please refer to product information for more information and care instructions.
All of my vinyl stickers are Waterproof, Weatherproof, UV-protected, and Scratch-Resistant (unless noted in product description).
- Matte Vinyl stickers are also dishwasher safe, so they can be used on drinkware. (Top-rack only!!)
- Holographic stickers have a shorter outdoor life and are NOT dishwasher safe.
- Vinyl Sticker Sheets are also waterproof, weatherproof, and UV-protected.
Acrylic keychains are printed onto acrylic and cut out with a laser. A semi-clear film covers the artwork during the cutting process to protect the print.
I typically do not peel this film off before shipping out to keep your keychain looking like new until its in your hands. Using your nail or an edge of a pair of scissors, scratch on the edge of the keychain until you see the film start to rip. You’ll be able to peel it right off to show off shiny, vibrant colors underneath!
Unless an item has been in the "Last Chance" or "Clearance" section of the shop - chances are it will be restocked!
Artwork & Designs
Many products are ordered in large quantities (sometimes over 100 at a time) and a single item just cannot be customized.
Items I make myself or have made through a print-on-demand service can potentially be customized. This includes notebooks, puzzles, apparel items, tote bags, and stickers. Feel free to contact me and ask but I can't make any guarantees.
At the moment, I'm so busy running the online shop, vending at conventions and doing freelance work that I cannot dedicate any time to doing custom artwork or commissions.
I may offer commission slots around the holidays, so keep an eye out on social media for more information.
Absolutely! I only have a few requests:
- The tattoo artist cannot offer my artwork as a "flash" design for patrons other than yourself
- The tattoo artist should credit my work if they display or post a photo of the finished tattoo (Credit: ByteSizeTreasure.com)
- You should definitely send me a photo of the final tattoo and show me how it turned out!!
That's going to be a no. I do draw silly parodies based on certain properties that I enjoy, but I won't draw "fanart" of copyrighted characters as it crosses the line into copyright infringement.
This is a very firm No. You cannot use any of my work without my written permission. I own the copyright to every Byte Size Treasure character, product, design, and image. And I am very serious about defending my intellectual property rights!
Fighting art theft is tough and never-ending and I appreciate all the help I can get to finding counterfeit items. If you spot a counterfeit, please contact me with my contact form.